At St. Mary's Junior School, we believe that:
‘A school is only as good as the progress of it’s most vulnerable, challenging child’ - Natalie Packer.
We recognise that children are individuals and therefore have a unique profile of needs. Our support is tailored to the child in person-centred planning meetings and we develop a personal provision plan for each child that is regularly reviewed. For more information please read the Policies below.
If you are concerned your child may have a barrier to learning, please discuss it with your class teacher and together you can complete the SEND support request form (Please see Appendices of below policies). If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me - see the Contact Us page-.
Inclusion Policies and Action Plan
- Inclusion Action Plan 2021 2022 Autumn Review
- Inclusion Action Plan 2021 2022 Spring Review
- Inclusion Action Plan 2021 2022 Summer Review
- Inclusion News Autumn 2021 2022
- Inclusion News Summer 2022
- Inclusion Policy 2022 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021 2022
- SEND Information Report 2021 2022